Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Husband, You have been so sweet this week giving me much needed back massages, for that I am super thankful!
Dear Restaurant Diners, Please remember, your server is a human being, please treat them as such.
Dear Sebastian, You are such a cute little bird and can be very loving, but you have been extra naughty and loud this week and this needs to change. please and thank you
Dear Body, Please decide to heal completely from last week's cold, despite me mistreating you by working 13 hours days on my feet
Dear Friends I got to see this week, Thank you for the fun times out and the laughs.  It was much needed and I cherish those times.
Dear Friends I have not seen in awhile, I MISS YOU. Let's please schedule a hangout date--there are a few of you and you know who you are. 
Dear Downtown LA, You are pretty dirty and sometimes scary, but I love calling you home
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. glad we finally got together!!! U look gorgeous here! love ur natural sweet look

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e