Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Fair Lady

For reasons unknown to me, I am more of a tomboy in that I am much more comfortable in androgynous garb or pants/shorts and flats then in dresses or heels.  However, at the request of my husband, I am making an effort to wear dresses and skirts much more often then before.  For some reason, they make me feel more dignified and wearing them even improves my posture subconsciously.  I feel more proper and feminine and the crazy thing is, I actually like it. 


Dress: Anthropologie (last season),
bag: Anthropologie (last season), shoes: U/O

3 comments:

  1. Tomboy or not, you look darling in this dress!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!
    http://highheelshighexpectations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a girly girl at heart i think!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e