Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letters

My friend Jen put this on her blog before and I loved the idea and decided to try it myself.
Dear Husband, I can't believe this Sunday it will be one year since we got married. I pray we get to grow old and gray and wrinkly together--just not for awhile, lets keep it tanned and toned til then ;)
Dear Disneyland, it has been WAAAAYYY too long and I was hoping to reunite today, but you are too expensive for us right now. Soon though, I promise.
Dear Aquarium of the Pacific, I am excited to see you as you do fit within our budget =)
Dear Jillian Michaels, I swear I am NOT "phoning it in" but I may need to mute you from now on
Dear bad tippers, SERIOUSLY, don't go out to eat. If you receive good service from someone, tip them well. We all know 10% or less has never been acceptable.  AND NO, 15% is not a good tip. sorry, but that is if you receive mediocre service---20% or above is a good tip, please and thank you.
Dear Ang,  I am so saddened by the news of your untimely death.  You were the kindest person to everyone and befriended me in junior high when I was at a new school without many friends. I love you and will always cherish the memories we have.


  Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Jon!! And So fun to see you linking up for Friday's Letters :) Cheers girlfriend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you on the bad tippers!! happy anniversary to you!

    found you via the newlywed link up!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! stopping by fromt he linkup! i am so glad i found you! i love finding fellow socal bloggers! i live in orange county!! im craving disneyland right now too, especially after that Modern Family episode!! cute blog, def new follower! gotta support SoCal blogs!!

    im having a cool giveaway right now on my blog, you should check it out if you havent already!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e