Monday, June 11, 2012

Farmers Market

Now that I have a little more free time in my schedule, I decided I wanted to check out the Pershing Square Farmer's Market.  My friend Chloe met me as her office is right across the street and we just strolled around tasting fresh fruit and veggies, chatting and cooled off with a pineapple-coconut fruit juice (so refreshing on a warm day)!  I plan on making this a weekly routine now.


{Top: Stones, Trousers: Zara, Sandals: U/O, Barrette: Anthropologie}

Photos by me and Chloe

9 comments:

  1. Love your side braid! I'm hitting up our farmer's market this Saturday and I can't wait!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Farmers markets are so much fun.

    -Lauren
    www.coffeeandcolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are adorable. I love Farmer's markets. Just found your blog. New follower! I live in L.A. too! What part are you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I live downtown. What about you?

      Delete
  4. those tomatoes look pretty fantastic. and i LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Love this outfit! I've become a fan of farmers markets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your relaxed chic look! I LOVE your hair!!!

    PS My boyfriend didn't have cable growing up either! After I was done with my post I was doing the Stoop Kid chant and he was like what are you talking about? lol I don't know how anyone could have grew up without Hey Arnold! haha

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveeee it! perfect farmers market look!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e