Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Boston

Hello there! We got back from our 9 day vacation last night and could not believe how much fun we had! As I had mentioned in a previous post, this was the longest vacation either of us had been on, let alone together as a couple (our mini-moon was only 5 days total) and we could have stayed another 9 days.  I fell in love with the east coast with it's history, natural beauty, public transportation and the fact that we got perfect weather! We left late Saturday night on a Red Eye to Boston and of course did not sleep at all, so Boston is a bit fuzzy to me--I'm glad I took pictures to reflect.  Our sister and brother-in-law showed us around the town in a food and history inspired tour which included eating and drinking our way along The Freedom Trail.  =)






Tomorrow I will share our photos from our favorite city we have been to...NEW YORK!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! Cant wait to see more!


    <3 Kat

    http://XoPhotographyByKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e