Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A November Welcome




You know how they say "I'm just having one of those days", well I've kind of been having "just one of those weeks."  Nothing incredibly terrible has happened, I've just been waking up at least 2 hours before the sun for the new job that I'm a little bummed on and just have been feeling a little isolated lately. That can kind of throw off your groove.



BUT...

...today starts a new month and I will give it a fresh perspective, press on and be thankful for the blessings I do have (after all, Thanksgiving is right around the corner).  This is a fall basket that my mother-in-law made us with fall fruits, spices, pumpkin beer, bottled root beer and other goodies!  I share it with you as a November welcome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e