Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{DIY} Autumn Tree

So I very recently started crafting, like this year during wedding planning recent.  And now that I've had a taste, I need to do more.  I made a fall leaves garland a couple weeks ago which I had seen on Pinterest and decided to make use of the extra felt I had and made a cute Autumn tree scene. It was super easy and fun!
(P.S. Sorry about the lighting, I only have an iPhone for my camera)
Materials: Scissors, felt, thread, needle, tacky glue

Just cut out your shapes and sew pattern on "leaves" part,
then glue on backdrop and let dry. 
Then sew on the tree "stump". Up close view. 
Now part of my little fall display with the
Fall leaves garland draping over .

1 comment:

  1. oooooo very good DIY, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e