Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Warby Parker Summer Collection

Last week, it was over 85 degrees in Los Angeles for six consecutive days.  Anyone who is a southern California native, knows that our endless summer is rapidly approaching and warmer weather is here to stay (at least until mid-November when our "winter weather" sets in).  This being said, I am so excited about the new Warby Parker Summer Collection.  I am sure everyone knows about Warby Parker and their Home Try-On program, but I recently learned that they have a Do-Good program where they will donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair that is purchased.  Since warmer weather has already arrived, I am currently in the market for some summer shades and love their new styles!! Here are a few of my favorites.
I love the wooden frame styles like the Ornsby (top) and the Cliff (bottom)

Banks in Sea Smoked Tortoise would be fun with a bright orange or coral lip
Quimby in Absinthe is from the latest Spring collection but I LOVE this style!
Since I also wear glasses for vision (thanks Dad) and I am in the market for new frames….these Haskell frames are the perfect color and shape!


You can view the new Summer collection HERE

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these great finds. Love the glasses.

    Giveaway: Enter to win an Izak tote bag at stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute glasses! Super into the tortoise shell frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good choice! Love the green ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those green ones are so pretty! Interesting color for sunglasses :)

    beck daily

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e