Monday, May 19, 2014

Palm Trees//Summer Breeze

Last week it was way too hot in LA and while summer officially begins in a month, it came early this year.  I found this dress at Crossroads a couple of weeks ago and thought I would need to wait until July/August to wear it, but I was able to wear it sooner than expected.  I love the indigo blue palm trees and the 1920s style drop waist.  Paired with some Swedish Hasbeens that remind me of the 20s/30s, I felt like an F.Scott Fitzgerald character named after a flower or herb, so naturally, we went out and I ordered a gin cocktail.
Dress from Crossroads, Clogs: Swedish Hasbeens,
Anthropologie Sunnies, Yanessa B necklace

3 comments:

  1. OMG SO CUTE post :) and this gives me that right summer vibe.

    Check out my new post...Divine outdoor inspiration ala HM Home :)

    Have a fab week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look ,especially the shoes! :)
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! Too adorable! Would you like to follow each other via GFC?

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e