Monday, May 12, 2014

Faded Palms and Stripes

Yesterday was Mother's Day and the weather was absolutely perfect for a backyard brunch at my parents house in Orange County with my entire family and both of my grandmas.  It is always so nice to go down and relax at home while just laughing all day with my siblings.  The day turned into an evening BBQ, a bike ride around the park and ended with everyone piled onto couches watching Frozen.   
Forever 21 shirt, Madewell jeans, Anthropologie shades, U/O shoes

2 comments:

  1. those sunnies are so cute! and i love how you mixed up prints here! those pants are wonderful

    great photos, great look!

    alissa b
    http://www.alissab.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e