Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Melody's Echo Chamber

This week I'm actually sharing a current artist and not just a love of mine from the nineties, one of my new favorites (and a total French babe as well) Melody Prochet, a classically trained musician who's music project goes by the name Melody' Echo Chamber.  She teamed up with Kevin Parker from Tame Impala to release this dreamy-psych-pop self-titled album which will be out in September.  She will also be opening for The Raveonettes on their fall tour. "Endless Shore" is Tuesday's Tune.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I completely forgot about The Raveonettes, one of my most favourite bands back in 2007!! Flashback! excited to hear about Melody's echo chamber!

    Xo
    Kat

    http://XoPhotographyByKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e