Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Caprese Pasta

I love cooking at home, but sometimes it is difficult when you have a busy schedule and a lot of recipes can be quite complicated to fit in your time schedule.  This recipe is super simple yet delicious! This caprese pasta was incredibly flavorful yet light and was so easy to make even my husband could have done it (hehe-sorry Jon).  I used this recipe but I served it warm and added marinated artichoke hearts in order to give it a little extra flavor. YUM!

5 comments:

  1. Looks delcious! Caprese salad is one of my faves so I'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the artichoke addition!

    xo
    Kat
    http://XoPhotographyByKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so good! I'm gonna have to try this. It's hard for me to cook in the summer when it's so hot... the last thing I want to do is be in a hot kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful :) Will have to try this cold as a nice summer dish!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e