Thursday, January 19, 2012

Operation Get Back in Shape...

....is now in full effect! Since my wedding last May, I have gained 10 lbs and a couple inches on my waist and I am not happy about it. Now that we are getting back into a routine with having a set place to live, no more 3 hours of commuting and the holidays being over, we have decided it is time to take action and get back in shape. We started last week by grocery shopping more and cutting back on eating out. I also make sure I drink plenty of water and have stopped drinking so many cappuccinos and sweet holiday drinks-only black coffee and tea for me (which I enjoy anyway). I am also cutting back on my craft beer intake (so hard)! I am eating more fruit, veggies and eating vegetarian at home again. Also, I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and do Zumba and Spin. It feels so good to get back in the swing of things...but I am sore! You know what they say: no pain, no gain.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Looks so yummmmy. Love your blog.

    Feel free to check out mine at http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    I'd really appreciate it.

    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e