Monday, January 30, 2012

Girl Crush: Rachael Leigh Cook


Happy Monday everyone! I know, Rachael Leigh Cook seems like a random choice for this week's girl crush.  She really has not starred in anything big recently and has not been seen blasted on the pages of magazines.  However, I saw and met her this weekend and was reminded of how beautiful she is (I served the table for her and some of her girlfriends for brunch--she was one of the nicest people I have ever served)! I first remember seeing her in The Babysitter's Club when I was 10 (read every single book in Elementary School and watched the movie like 15 times) and as Becky in Tom and Huck (had the biggest crush on JTT)! Then, in Carpool and the "Your Brain on Drugs" commercials in the anti-heroin campaign in the late 90s. Then, of course, she starred as Laney Boggs in She's All That (an all-time fav) and Josie in Josie and the Pussycats.  Since then, she slowly fell out of the limelight--although she does have a few up-coming projects in the works including a TV show and some movie roles.  In 2011, she was awarded the Champion of Change for Arts Education by President Obama.  Keep an eye out for her as she is as gorgeous as ever, completely personable, sweet and has great style! She is a pure class-act and this week's girl crush!







2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and lucky you for getting a chance to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think there’s a more endearing actress anywhere. She’s simply special.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e