Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Girl Crush: Marion Cotillard


Marion Cotillard is a French actress and singer.  She is absolutely stunning and also models for Dior.  I first saw her in Big Fish when I was younger and thought she was gorgeous, but I really took notice of her in Public Enemies alongside Johnny Depp and as the dark character Mal in Inception. However, in the most recent movie I saw with her, Midnight in Paris, she was breathtaking.  Her style, beauty, class and poise makes her a great actress for movies set in the 1920s-1940s and she is this week's girl crush.








6 comments:

  1. She is a great actress! Do you recommend watching Midnight in Paris? I've been debating whether or not to rent it!

    Thank-you for stopping by my blog!

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shes so cute :) one of mine is mila kunis!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! Have you seen la vie en rose? If not you should. It's pretty awesome. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her so much! and love your blog-- check out mine: www.nybred.wordpress.com xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMg I recently saw her in the movie Midnight in Paris and love her look. Great blog!!!

    http://cincity26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e