Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thanks and Growth

Image Source
On Monday night, my friend and fellow blogger Jen came to visit me and we walked to Little Tokyo for some sushi. It was so nice to catch up and chat about life and blogging.  Talking with her inspired me to take my blog to the next level and to create a banner and buttons for collaborating and sponsorship.  When I first started my blog 7 months ago, I had no idea what I was doing and how much I would enjoy it.  Now that I have a better idea and direction for it, I am so excited to see it grow. I just wanted to say thank you for anyone who comes here even more than once because that means there is something on here you are inspired by/interested in. I am new to bloglovin so if you would like to follow me on there, it would be much appreciated.  Again, thank you!
Check out Jen's blog!
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love meeting up with other blogger friends :)! Such a perk to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e