Saturday, March 3, 2012

Casual {yet Fancy} Fridays

Some days you get up and decide you will not even touch your hair, but put on lipstick, you throw on the most comfortable outfit you can stand walking around a city in and you have the best day.  Yesterday, my husband and I spent our morning off together walking to our favorite coffee spot, visiting DRKRM to see the Ansel Adams exhibit and enjoying lunch at Spitz before he headed off to work.  Sticking with the theme of casual {yet fancy}, we spent our Friday night eating a quick dinner at Sage (get the Soul Bowl...trust me) and staying in with crafted cocktails and a movie.  It was indeed a great day.



My favorite picture=City Hall c.1940s
Husband<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e