Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars: Sparkle and Glamour

First off, I must confess that I did not get to watch the Academy Awards last night as we do not have a tv and when I tried to stream it, sadly it was not free.  However, in looking over what everyone wore, I noticed the trends--all white, sparkles, mermaid style, strapless and glamour.  I did not love Gwyneth Paltrow's dress and cape (like most people went crazy over) and I thought Angelina looked terrible.  Here, are a few of my favorites though, and surprisingly most are actresses from Bridesmaids.
Ellie Kemper is gorgeous in that Armani Prive gown
and I love that clutch with it!
Kristen Wiig is beautiful with her hair color, gown and
maroon nails to compliment.
I don't think Michelle Williams could ever not
look adorable. The shade of color is perfect
on the Louis Vuitton gown and I LOVE the bow.
Mila Jovovich is glamorous in her sparkly white
gown, red lip and hair--very Tinsel Town.

And for my favorite look of the night....
Rose Byrne is stunning in the single strap Vivienne Westwood black sparkly dress, her peep-toe Jimmy Choo's, bangs and bob. LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e