Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lemon Garlic Cod


On Tuesday night, I made my first non-vegetarian item at home (we eat mostly vegetarian, but are not strict about it) and it was sooooooo good!!! My husband said it was the best thing I have made so far (yay)! =)  I made a lemon garlic thyme sauce and baked cod in it, served with spinach and chive linguini and steamed broccoli.  Super healthy yet super delicious!


p.s. I left a little sauce simmering in the pot while the fish was baking and added chopped red-bell peppers, then drizzled remainder of the sauce on the linguini!

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing - you've made me so hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm i make lemon garlic chicken a lot and can just smell how good this would taste, next time i'll sub it with cod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my goodness, this looooks sooo delicious. I kind of JUST want to move in with you. Dang it! I knew I shouldnt be blogging at 1am.. now I need a snack. I'm not even kidding

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e