Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Bittersweet December

So much has happened within this last month!  Due to crazy hurricane winds and a fallen tree (see post here), we had to leave our place with all of our stuff still in it and sleep on couches in between our parents houses.  It has been an incredibly stressful and difficult time with commuting to LA, working two jobs and the holidays, but I have realized with all the bitter, I needed to taste the sweet.  So here it is...
Living back at home, I have been able to play
my favorite games with my sister and brothers. 
While the commute is hellish (2 hours there and nearly
2 hours back), there are some pretty moments

We were able to housesit for friends in Highland Park
and made the most of it..and made Old Fashioned's
While looking for a new place to live is super stressful,
we are just starting a new adventure sooner
than planned. DOWNTOWN


1 comment:

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e