Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mohawk Bend

The other night, I was not in the mood to cook and it was still pretty early so we decided to go to Mohawk Bend in Echo Park.  It has been open for two months now but everytime we have gone before it was super packed!! Luckily we got in no problem and enjoyed a couple beers (they have almost 70 on tap) and delicious vegan food!  I got the Able Farmin Pizza and the husband got the V is for Vegan Burger.  For drinks I got the Red Rocket Ale and Red Barn Saison and he got the Speedway Stout and Pliny the Elder. We even got dessert (something we rarely do) and it was great as well!

I love the red leather chairs, long curtains and
the colored glass tiles.

Seitan sausage, vegan mozzarella, peppers, fennel.
SO GOOD!

Vegan Cast Iron Chocolate-Chip Cookie!
We can't wait to go back and try more!  Check out their menu here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e