Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Dinosaurs Ruling the Earth"

So while fall has officially been here for almost a week now, the weather has not caught up yet.  Yesterday it was almost 90 degrees at our place so we decided to stay cool by going to the LA Natural History Museum (I had never been and we both had been wanting to see the Dino Hall AND it was a free Tuesday)!  The dinosaur exhibit was exciting and interesting and we both reminisced about once wanting to excavate bones when we were younger.  They also had a gem room, insect room, african and north american mammal rooms and spider pavilion (if you know me, you know that we did not go in that last one). I wore an outfit that was cool enough while outside and that would keep me comfortable in the AC.


T-Rex and Triceratops

Anthropologie top, U/O leggings, BP "Frankie" flats,
Anthropologie purse, Ray Ban sunglasses


2 comments:

  1. I really love your flats!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny we went to the Natural history museum last week too!! we're sooooo on the same page just different coasts!! hahaha I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e