Thursday, August 1, 2013

Darling Summer Issue

Happy August! I know summer has been here for awhile now, but my summer just started last week and I am definitely enjoying some down time catching up on home projects, reading and much needed organization. Last year I blogged about Darling Magazine and their Kickstarter project here to go from begin strictly an online magazine to print and I am happy to state that it has been around for all four seasons now as it began with Fall and is now Summer!  It is encouraging to read the articles written by real women with similar passions and concerns as mine, inspiring to browse through the pictures and it looks great on the coffee table! You can get a summer issue here or at one the many stockists (including Anthropologie) and look out for Sabus and I while you're at it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e