Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Cocktail: Rosemary Gin Fizz

I am keeping my word to begin making delicious and fresh summer evening cocktails while I am on break.  For something refreshing and simple, I made a standard gin fizz but added fresh picked Rosemary from my herb garden.  It was perfect for a lovely evening to enjoy with friends!

Recipe:
1 lemon
1/2 tsp agave nectar (add more if you want it sweeter)
Rosemary sprig
1 1/2 oz Gin (I used Aviation)
splash of Club Soda

**Make sure to muddle some of the rosemary with lemon juice and agave nectar, then add gin and ice and shake. Top with soda water, garnish and enjoy! So simple.

1 comment:

  1. sounds yum! cocktails are the best during hot summer days :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e