Monday, September 24, 2012

For Fall

I am so thankful fall is officially here (according to the calendar anyways), but according to the temperature, summer is hanging out a bit longer.  Even though it is still 90 degrees outside, here is what I am looking forward to this season:

I want to go pick a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch 
(and no, a parking lot pumpkin patch does not count)

Dressing in layers with big scarves, cardigans, sweaters and boots. 




 Cooking pumpkin dishes whether sweet or savory like pumpkin soup and pumpkin snicker doodles!



This year, I REALLY want to drive away for a bit and go to an apple orchard and pick apples. So fun!

Fall Foilage (something we really don't get in LA)


And of course, Pumpkin Spice Lattes and chilly evening walks<3
It's going to be a great season!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fall list!! Pumpkin patch and apple orchard are both high on my list, as well. And, I've never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte, soooo I guess I should probably try that out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this post just has be so excited for fall. What gorgeous shots. Loving the boots and all the fun scarf accessories!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e