Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tuscan Vegetable Soup

With all this chilly weather the past two days, I have been so excited to start making soups.  I got this recipe here and let me say, this was delicious! So much so, that between my husband and I, we had none leftover.  We toasted some sourdough with the Smart Balance vegan butter and enjoyed!

I used the food processor to dice the garlic and onion.  Then I chopped zucchini, 
celery, carrots and added Anaheim peppers for a little spice. 
The chopped spinach and tomatoes I added in after the broth was broiling.

Sauteing the veggies and spices in olive oil


The end result. This was truly SOOO good!

                                                                            -Buon appetito!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e