Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Motivation: Rest Satisfied


It seems like no matter what we have, we are never completely satisfied and are always longing for more.  This is the reality of a fallen world, but it doesn't have to consume us and make us feel empty.  It is important to remember to focus on what we do have and be thankful for those things.  To be satisfied knowing that we are not ultimately in control and we need to trust that there is a plan and purpose for all of us.  Longing for something more is natural and is not a bad thing, unless we find ourselves putting that longing in the place of satisfaction and joy. While I do have goals and expect more out of myself and those around me, I need to remember to be satisfied in what I do have now.

Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e