Monday, December 31, 2012

{2012} at a Glance

So 2012 was not my favorite year as bittersweet as it was, but it was definitely a year for growth. We moved downtown and left downtown, we got to take a few trips and visit dear family/friends in Boston, New York, Palm Springs and San Francisco, I chopped off and donated my hair, we celebrated our one year anniversary the same weekend I attended an old friend's funeral, a few close friends/family got married and moved to different countries and I worked my butt off at multiple jobs but finally got a foot in the door teaching!  This last month has been an absolute test of my sanity and but with all the bad things that have happened, it has been getting better and we are so excited to be welcoming in a New Year at just the right time.  Cheers to a new year and new beginnings!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e