Monday, October 8, 2012

San Francisco

Hello! I know it has been awhile since my last post, but sometimes life just happens and you roll along with it.  Last week was the official start date of my internship-to-job transition and I am loving it so far, but it has kept me very busy!! Everyday after work, I go to work at the restaurant at night, let's just say that last week I worked over 50 hours within 5 days so when an opportunity came up last minute to go with my husband and our friends to the Bay area, I decided it was needed.  The boys were asked to lead worship and teach at a church in Mill Valley and they brought the ladies along.  It was so much fun combined with so much beauty!! Mill Valley is a gorgeous place where it feels like you are a million miles away from a big city even though it is a 10 minute drive to SF.  We met some great people, got to explore the city and the best part....it was a little teaser for this weekend when my husband and I will be going back for our original planned SF vacation weekend!! Here is to hoping another work week of double jobs flys by! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e