Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Morning Reflection

 Sometimes in life you tend to get in a boring routine and you need to do something to snap out of it.  Since my work schedule is often opposite that of my husband's, I decided to wake up and walk to coffee with him on his way to work.  Afterward, I ran a few errands without a car (gasp!), my first time "walking errands" and exploring by myself.  The city is so beautiful and full of energy! It got me out of my funk and inspired me to be okay with the fact that I am 26, with 2 college degrees and feel like I have no idea what I'll be doing in 6 months from now.  I live in an amazing city with my best friend and our silly little bird and I couldn't be happier!

Taken 4 years ago<3
Sebas and I<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment! Thanks for sharing. =)
xx, alisia e